Facebook is a big aspect of my life," (Andy Lau).I find that from what Andy has said, I can easily relate to his opinion on facebook. I too, have faced difficulties regarding facebook and its addiction problem. I feel that I have acquired that problem because of one reason; facebook is your virtual social life. Facebook is meant to be used for one reason, which is to connect with all your friends and create a huge social network. It is used to connect with friends in ways such as emailing, instant messaging, sharing pictures, ect. . Basically, facebook allows you to virtually connect with all your friends in any way imaginable.
Addiction is a big part of facebook. I feel that many people have aquired the addiction because they simply bored, stuck at home, and have nothing else to do. Because of this, they simply go online to facebook , where they can virtually socialize, as if they were actually with friends. For many people, it can be used as a place to cure boredom. The second reason I feel that many people are addicted to facebook is because of procrastinating issues. I can relate to this because I used to have these problems. When, people procrastinate, they go to facebook and socialize. I always see a status that says "School is so hard, " or "I'm going to fail the quiz tomorrow." Instead of choosing to fail a test, get off of facebook and study!
Facebook have a huge potential of damaging a person's school career. That is why I feel you should stay away from facebook as much as possible. Make sure facebook is not a huge aspect of your life or you will face the consequences. If you are having procrastination problems, it is better to delete your account than to procrastinate and watch your grade steadily decrease. Do not become addicted to facebook.
No comments:
Post a Comment